Whether you are traveling early in the morning, late at night, or during the typical rush hour, we have you covered. Service varies by line. Review the schedules and hop on board.
- A Union Station to Denver Airport Station
- B Union Station to Westminster
- C Union Station to Littleton - Mineral Station
- D 18th & California to Littleton - Mineral Station
- E Union Station to RidgeGate Parkway Station
- F 18th & California to RidgeGate Parkway Station
- G Union Station to Wheat Ridge Ward Station
- H 18th & California to Florida Station
- L 30th & Downing to 16th & Stout
- R Peoria Station to RidgeGate Parkway Station
- W Union Station to JeffCo - Golden Station
The RTD system is divided into four fare zones: A, B, C, and Airport. Fares are based on how many fare zones you travel in during your 3-hour trip.
Discounts and passes
Discount fares are available for those who qualify. Purchasing passes and ticket books will save you time and money. Explore your options and choose the one that’s right for you.
How to Ride
New to RTD? Once you've tried it, you'll find that our trains are the fast, comfortable, and convenient way to get around. Read our How to Ride guide to start riding like a regular.