- Explore rtd-denver.com
- Our website is your one-stop-shop for all things RTD. You can get the latest news, plan your trip, sign up for rider alerts, get route and schedule information, apply for a job, view company facts and service changes, and so much more.
- Sign up for Email Updates
- Sign up to receive rider alerts and emails about specific routes, programs, and ongoing RTD initiatives.
- Subscribe to Read-n-Ride, Our Online Passenger Newsletter
- Our monthly online passenger newsletter includes the latest information and news about RTD.
- We’re on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
Share Your Voice
- Attend a Board Meeting
- Visit the Board of Directors page to view a calendar of scheduled Board meetings.
- Contact a Director
- Visit the Board of Directors page to contact your Board member.
- Participate in Telephone Town Halls or Open House Events
- Join a telephone town hall meeting or open house event to keep informed about current operations, status of projects and programs and upcoming plans for the district.
- Attend a Public Meeting
- RTD holds public meetings to inform the public about specific initiatives being planned or implemented. Public meetings are typically advertised at rtd-denver.com, in various news publications, and at the RTD administrative offices located at 1660 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80202.
- Contact Customer Care
- Give us a call at 303-299-6000 or submit a Customer Comment Form online.
- Submit a Project Feedback Form
- Active projects listed on our website welcome and encourage public feedback.
- Comment on Proposed Service Changes
- Service changes occur three times per year. Proposed and final services changes are always posted on our website and on our vehicles. You may contact our service planning department to comment on any proposed changes.
Be a Partner
- Serve on an Advisory Committee
Advisory committees are a way for members of the community to be actively involved in RTD projects and initiatives. Here are our current committees.
RTD Advisory Committee for People with Disabilities
Helps to implement positive change to all of RTD services and programs and to ensure and guide RTD’s commitment to people with disabilities and the community overall. Recruitment for this committee is ongoing as spots become available.
Access-a-Ride Paratransit Advisory Committee
A discussion-based group with a focus on RTD’s Access-a-Ride service. The advisory committee seeks to assist RTD to:
- Improve the quality and accessibility of Access-a-Ride services
- Advance the needs of those who require Access-a-Ride services
- Maximize services through effective planning
- Strengthen communication between RTD and organizations that advocate for the needs of Assess-a-Ride customers
- Promote collaboration, transparency, and information sharing
- Provide a unique venue where everyone -from consumers to providers - can come together to discuss the issues facing those who rely on Access-a-Ride services
- Ensure meaningful and diverse community input, participation and involvement in RTD’s para-transit related activities
- Work in concert with RTD’s Advisory Committee for People with Disabilities as that committee works to make RTD’s bus and train operations responsive to the needs of customers who are living with disabilities.
Recruitment for this committee is ongoing as spots become available.
RTD Customer Panel
The RTD Customer Panel is a year-long discussion group on RTD policies, procedures, products and services. Recruitment for this committee is usually conducted October – December each year. Watch for information on social media, our website, and Read-n-Ride.
RTD Online Customer Community
An online panel of community members who share their ideas and opinions by participating in brief online surveys throughout the year. Applicants not selected for the Customer Panel are invited to participate until maximum number of participants is reached.
RTD Citizens Advisory Committee
The RTD Citizens Advisory Committee monitors and provides region-oriented advice on the FasTracks Plan and RTD’s strategic plan. It represents citizen and community perspectives on transit issues, and promotes public awareness of RTD’s programs, services and projects. The 17-member volunteer committee represents a cross-section of the region’s population and holds monthly work sessions. Recruitment for this committee is usually conducted March/April each year. Watch the Latest News section on our website for open recruitment opportunities.
RTD Small & Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Advisory Council
Members of the small business community are invited to attend these meetings which are designed to:
- Help increase relationship building across D/SBE communities
- Increase contractor participation and remove barriers to RTD contracts
- Assist in development of outreach programs, educational resources and classes and mentor program.
- Expand our database and focus on D/SBE identification within the community
- Fix obstacles to getting contracts
- Convene special ad hoc assignments of limited duration when necessary to examine D/SBE related issues
- Ensure small business community receives ongoing information about RTD and how to do business with RTD
- Call 303-299-2111 or email [email protected] to learn more.
- Participate in Pilot Programs and Market Research
- From time to time RTD invites public participation in pilot programs and market research before products and programs are implemented. Notification of these activities are usually posted on our website, social media, or through e-blasts.
- Join Our Team – Work for RTD
- RTD is a great place to work and we’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. We have over 2,500 employees at RTD in a wide variety of jobs from management, to administrative, to skilled trades. Find a career that’s right for you.
RTD Gives Back
RTD and its employees are passionate about supporting our communities. We strive to make a lasting positive impact in our communities' through various initiatives including sponsorships, special events, volunteering, and charitable giving campaigns. Here are just a few of our initiatives:
- Operation Give-a-Gift
- Gifts donated by RTD employees to children, at-risk youth, veterans, and seniors during the holiday season.
- Community Education and Events
- RTD staff is available to provide information tailored to your organization’s needs through education and outreach events. Please submit a Request an Appearance Form for all presentation, tour and public-event requests. Visit the events calendar to see where RTD will be in the community.
- Non-profit agency reduced fare program
- RTD's Nonprofit Program offers reduced fares to eligible 501(c)(3) non-profit or governmental community/social service organizations that provide assistance to low income and homeless individuals. To learn more about the program and how to apply, please contact RTD's Nonprofit Program Coordinator.